We will get you to where you want to be
Our aim is to get you to where you want to be, studying at University College Dublin in September 2022.
Studying with us in 2021 is about putting your education first. It is your time to learn, to develop and to be ready for the world. By starting your university education now, you can look forward to achieving your graduation dreams and starting an exciting graduate-level job in just a few short years. Whether your goal is to start your own business, research medical developments, work for an NGO or something in between, this is your future.
Start your programme in September 2021
Whether you begin your education in a classroom on-campus or virtually from the comfort of your home, you will receive quality teaching, expert support and be fully integrated into our student community from day one. As an OfS registered provider, all students studying with us will experience the highest level of teaching and student support, whether they study online or on campus.
Choose how you study
We offer a choice of study options so you can feel confident to start your programme, keep your studies on track and achieve your university goals.
Join us on campus
If you join us on campus*, you can expect:
- Experienced teachers and support staff
- One-to-one support at every stage
- Additional health and safety measures
- Blended learning, which is a mixture of face-to-face and virtual teacher-led learning
Start virtually from home
You may be unsure about travelling** right now and choose to start your programme virtually from home – joining us on campus in Ireland by the start of your second term.
Studying virtually, you can expect:
- By studying virtually, you can expect^:
- 21-day money-back satisfaction offer
- Visa refund policy
- Wider range of English language tests accepted (CAS requirements stay the same)
* We strongly recommend that all students, who are under the age of 18 and who are arriving into Ireland from countries on the Republic of Ireland designated country list, begin their studies virtually from home.
** Government guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is regularly changing and therefore we will continue to review and adapt the measures that we’re putting in place to safeguard our staff and students. Students should continue to check government health and travel advice regularly before making any plans to travel. We will continue to communicate with you in the event of any changes.
^ Subject to terms and conditions