Your Home Away From Home
Studying in a new country is an exciting experience. You'll meet lots of new friends, and living with other students is a great way to settle into life in Dublin.
When you study at the International Study Centre you can benefit from living in either student residence, off-campus homestay, or arrange your own accommodation.
Belgrove Residence Hall
International Study Centre students will have the benefit of living on the main UCD campus at Belgrove Residence Hall, which offers:
- Close proximity to restaurants, shops, gym, sports centre and swimming pool
- A choice of apartments with shared kitchen and living room
- On-site launderette, bicycle storage, social spaces and 24-hour security
- Events organised throughout the year with the ResLife programme
||Cost per week*
*Accommodation is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only and is subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.
Under 18's accommodation
If you are younger than 18 at the start of your course, it is mandatory for you to stay in a homestay option that will be arranged through our approved third-party provider.
Room availablility for September 2020
If you are starting in September, there is currently plenty of availability. If you are required to quarantine (as per irish government guidelines), your accommodation will be available for you to do so. We will support you so that you have everything you need to settle in to your new home, including bedding packs, shopping deliveries and take-away services.
How to book your room
Applying for accommodation is easy.
- Request accommodation when you apply. Please read our Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy carefully.
- Confirm your place. The accommodation team will then invite you to apply for your accommodation online.
- Apply for accommodation using the University’s online system. Follow the application guidelines and pay a deposit.
- Secure your room by following the confirmation guidelines and making due payments.
- Pay the rent for your first semester before you move in.